The IT Applications Architect is responsible for the design, implementation, integrity, and support of enterprise architecture systems.
Provides technical expertise, including addressing and resolving complex technical issues. The primary responsibility of the Web Application Architect is to provide the overall technology guidance and structure for creating and maintaining the .Net web applications and REST services. They will direct the backend design of new applications from conception to completion and oversee the technical staff involved with the development project.
Candidates must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as creativity and the ability to work with abstract concepts. The candidate will work with technical teams, business, and end-users to successfully develop applications.
The purpose of the role is to create exceptional and detailed architectural application design provide thought leadership and enable delivery teams to provide exceptional client engagement and satisfaction.
Develops Best Practices and Architecture Guidelines for solving common issues.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Experienced as a technical architect on a variety of complex projects.
- Hands-on experience in .NET Core, C#, Web API, ASP.NET MVC, Dependency Injection, Mock, Unit testing, Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Unified Modeling Language (UML), stateless distributed architectures, and designing for scalability and performance
- Experience with architecting enterprise solutions based on REST-based APIs
- Designing microservice-based architectures using domain-driven design (DDD), CQRS, and Event Sourcing patterns
- Experience and knowledge of multi-tier and cross-platform architectures
- Experience in developing IT architecture plans and software development methodologies
- Must be involved in Writing Codes & review Logic
- Addresses and resolves complex technical issues with internal/external customers.
- Takes accountability and drives the project to completion
- Participates in development activities including code reviews, as well as coding and testing of new enhancements.
- .NET CMS (content management system) using Sitecore/siteinfinity etc.
- MS Azure-based hosting environment
- Familiar with Agile
- Write Technical documentation.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- At least working experience in two international projects.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- 7-10 years of experience with Enterprise software development including 3 years of experience working in architecture capacity within an enterprise development organization.
- Ability to be dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with businesses and gains their trust and respect.
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft technology, frameworks, solutions, and tools