Seeking a dynamic Process Executive for a voice process, responsible for handling international customer queries and resolving technicals-related issues over calls.
Your responsibilities extend to ensuring adherence to daily KPIs, including attendance, login adherence, quality score, and customer satisfaction. This position requires a dynamic individual with a commitment to delivering high-quality service and meeting performance metrics.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To assist the customer over calls and provide resolutions to maintain customer satisfaction
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Good Analytical and Interpretation skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Follow company guidelines
- Achieve and maintain all key quality and productivity metrics.
- Escalate unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- To respond to incoming calls within a specified timeframe according to company guidelines.
- Ensure timely action on calls within the defined service levels.
- To communicate and participate in team meetings, to share best practice and flag issue to the Team Supervisors.
- To meet agreed objectives enabling the corporate objectives to be achieved.
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Seniors and management team.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Minimum Graduate Fresher
Excellent English Communication Skills
Fresher & Experienced Both